It’s time to resurrect Fun Fact Friday at the start of this New Year! This is the day of the week when I post random “fun facts” about myself, my family, or anything else I find to be fun to share. 🙂 Enjoy!
- Aside from a few days in November to announce Munchkin’s adoption, I was off of Facebook for all of 2017. It was AMAZING. I think I’ll do it again for 2018. I think. Note: I’m sure I’ll write about my social media free year experience soon.
- Papa gave me a new laptop for Christmas (woot woot!). In an unexpected way, it has inspired me to write/blog again. It’s amazing how much easier it is to write when the computer is not painfully slow like molasses.
- I love a nice glass of sweetened iced tea. There’s usually a pitcher of it in the fridge, ready for me to enjoy.
- If I drink iced tea too late in the day, my dreams that night are wacko! It’s as if my mind, even when sleeping, is in hyper active mode from the extra caffeine.
- We have 7 children in our home at the moment. Six of our own and one foster daughter (who moved in April 2017).
- Our family goes through one 48 oz. jar of peanut butter in 7-10 days. Between toast, sandwiches and spoonfuls throughout the day, we consume a lot of peanut butter. It’s our go-to snack when the kids are getting cranky and are in need of some protein in a jiffy. haha. Jiff-y. See what I did there? 🙂
- I still have the very first library card I ever owned from when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I wonder if I could still use it? I’ll have to give it a go the next time I am in my home state and county.
- It feels good to write/type/blog again. I haven’t posted much yet this 2018 year, obviously, but I am already enjoying the process. Why, oh why, did I ever stop last summer?! I’m glad to be back.
Have a lovely day!
As always … to God be all the Glory!